Tuesday 5 April 2011

Feedback

We showed our final thriller to a range of people to gain their thoughts and views about what they enjoyed and what we could improve for future projects;



'The use of dark lighting and flashes
worked really well creating suspense
and keeping the audience engaged,
on the edge of their seat.'

'The flashes that occur at the scene change
are very impressive and I enjoyed them,
however the introduction of FirstTakeStudios
 should have been more subtle'



'I found it very enthralling and eye-grabbing,
my attention was kept on the screen
the entire time, though the speech
 in the beginning should be louder'



'Wonderful! had me on the edge of my seat!!
If im going to be picky when i first saw it i heard
the music effect at the start but then didn't hear
 the girl speaking but looking back
maybe the music effect at the start is meant to
be louder to give an impacting effect on the
audience then when the dialogue starts
the sound levels would be right.'


'Very entertaining, thouroughly enjoyed it,
though the phone call could have sounded
more dramatic.'



I was very pleased with the feeback we recieved for our final piece, it made me feel more confident about the final piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment